ABL FANTASY LEAGUE
Build an ABL fantasy team based on your favorite ABL players and join the action! Keep an eye on your selected players throughout the season and their performance, specifically their KDA and CS/M, as those are the metrics used to accumulate Fantasy Points (FP) each week. At the end of Season 3, the fantasy teams with the most FP will get paid out as follows (1st – 7,200 RP, 2nd – 3,500 RP, 3rd – 1,380 RP, 4th – 0 RP, 5th – 0 RP).
FANTASY LEAGUE STANDINGS
|Fantasy Team||Team Alpha||Team Echo||Team Delta||Team Charley||Team Bravo|
|Fantasy Points (FP)||231.2||225.1||214.3||209.5||206.8|
|Top Lane||Praeyer (RBG)||Bdanky (FSG)||Hyrr (GGF)||Dagas (N3)||Rryox (ROK)|
|Jungle||iSLAVEBOT (FSG)||Skywish (GGF)||TyrAntRexX (VPS)||Lèfty (ROK)||HuntÈ (RBG)|
|Mid Lane||Auzy (FSG)||Wómbat (RBG)||Vtalis (EVG)||Wymul (ROK)||Pectus Escuvatis (N3)|
|AD Carry||Pixel Dreams (RBG)||Froge (FSG)||Goertzen (GGF)||Reachlaser5 (TKK)||Jordan v69 (ROK)|
|Support||Zinski (RBG)||Doctor Hi (RYL)||Norgol (GGF)||Gaymer169 (TKK)||Inhibiti0n (FSG)|
HOW IT WORKS
There will be five teams in the fantasy league (Team Alpha, Bravo, Charley, Delta and Echo), in order to claim one of the five team spots as your own for Season 3, you will have to pay an entrance fee of $10.00, which is to be sent via PayPal. Once you have claimed a fantasy team spot, you will join us on February 15th, 2018 at 8 PM Eastern on Discord in a private channel for the “Fantasy Draft”. Then the fantasy draft will begin, each fantasy team owner will take turns in the following Draft Order for each lane (Top, Jungle, Mid, ADC and Support) until the teams are full.
Once the fantasy draft is complete, every fantasy team will have five players from the ABL on their team (one for each position). Here is a sample team:
Fantasy Points are calculated each week after the ABL matches and use the following formula to determine a player’s total FP.
[(KDA x 0.7) + (CS/M x 0.3)] x 10
Example: Zohan789’s KDA is 2.9 and CS/M is 6.3, so therefore his Fantasy Points would be:
[(2.9 x 0.7) + (6.3 x 0.3)] x 10 = 39.1 FP
Now this formula would be calculated for each player individually on your fantasy team to get a team total of 206.3 Fantasy Points. This number will go up and down each week depending on your player’s performance.
The Fantasy Points are what will be used to determine the Fantasy League Standings. For example;
The winners of the ABL Fantasy League will be announced two days after the Championship Finals.
RULES AND REGULATIONS
- Fantasy MVP is the player that has the highest Fantasy Points (FP) on the team
- If a player that you have selected for your fantasy team drops from the ABL Series, you will have 48 hours to notify the ABL via email of your new draft choice
- If you don’t get back to us in 48 hours, we will select a player automatically for you
- You can not change your fantasy team roster after the draft on September 28th, 2017 at 8 PM Eastern
- During the season players may shift positions, this does not mean you can re-draft your team
- A player must have a minimum of five (5) games played in the season in order to be eligible for the draft